Search the Library
Late last month, the National Council on Skin Cancer Prevention celebrated “Don’t Fry Day.” The purpose of the campaign is to highlight the importance of sun safety awareness and provide measures to protect your skin when outdoors. Risk mitigation efforts include:
- Applying sunscreen 30 minutes before going outside
- Reapplying sunscreen every two hours
- Wearing a hat and sunglasses
- Taking breaks in the shade
- Remaining out of the sun during peak times
- Staying properly hydrated
For additional tips and recommendations, visit our Resource Library.
Share this resource:
URL coppied to clipboard.
Or send it directly to someone via our email form: