OSHA Heat Illness Prevention Campaign
OSHA recently updated its Heat Illness Prevention campaign webpage. The campaign includes valuable information on keeping your team safe during hot and humid conditions. Resources include webinars, panel discussions, infographics, checklists, NIOSH and CPWR-related information and more!
For more information, click here. If you have any questions about putting together a heat safety program, please do not hesitate to contact your CompWest loss control consultant.
Helping you create a healthy and safe workplace is our utmost priority. In response to recent news of violent activity across the country, we encourage you to revisit your organization’s safety plans to ensure you have protocols in place to help mitigate potential acts of workplace violence. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) recently issued a safety bulletin and outlined the following resources:
Stay Informed and Prepared
- Cyber & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA): 4 Steps to Keep You Cyber Safe
- DHS: Media Literacy & Critical Thinking Online
- CISA: Securing Public Gatherings
- CISA: Active Shooter Preparednessand Office Bombing Prevention
- DHS: Center for Prevention Programs and Partnerships
- CISA: Employee Vigilance – Power of Hello
Report Potential Threats
- Listen to local authorities and public safety officials
- DHS: Suspicious Activity Reporting Indicators and Behaviors
- DHS: If You See Something, Say Something.®
- DHS: Fusion Center
- Call 911 in case of emergency
Read the full DHS safety bulletin here.
Ward’s 50 Company Once Again!
We’re excited to share the AF Group has once again been named a Ward’s 50 top-performing insurance company for 2022 – our fourth year in a row! Ward’s is a leading provider of benchmarking and best practice studies for the insurance industry. For this honor, Ward’s examined nearly three thousand property/casualty and life/health insurance companies to determine their top performer list. Their recognition of our organization was based on our outstanding results in the areas of safety, consistency and superior performance over a five-year period.
Share this resource:
URL coppied to clipboard.
Or send it directly to someone via our email form: