July 18, 2023
AF Group Gives Back Big for the Holiday Season
AF Group is spreading a little extra holiday cheer this season to 12 nonprofit and charitable organizations in the communities it serves. The company and some of its subsidiaries, including Accident Fund Insurance Company of America, United Heartland, CompWest and Third Coast Underwriters, selected 12 organizations throughout the country as recipients of an additional $42,000 in giving. The program is called the “AF Group Gives Back Big” holiday initiative.
“This is a great time to spread some extra holiday cheer to 12 worthy nonprofits who are having an incredible impact in their communities,” said Sarah Garcia, manager of Community Relations at AF Group. “Each of the organizations selected, several of whom are also insured by our brands, are receiving $3,500 during the holiday season to support the many programs and services they provide to those in need.”
The organizations selected include:
- Highfields Inc. – Lansing, Mich.
- Lansing House of Promise – Lansing, Mich.
- Refugee Development Center – Lansing, Mich.
- Boys & Girls Club of Lansing – Lansing, Mich.
- Opportunities Inc. – Fort Atkinson, Wis.
- Sholom – St. Louis Park, Minn.
- Easterseals Florida – Orlando, Fla.
- Imagine the Possibilities – Maquoketa, Iowa
- Quality Living Inc. (QLI) – Omaha, Neb.
- Sarah’s Circle – Chicago, Ill.
- Cedars of Marin – Ross, Calif.
- Feeding America, Riverside/San Bernardino Counties – Riverside, Calif.
June 13, 2023
May 18, 2023