CompWest Quarterly – May 2023
2022 Agent Award Winners
We’re proud to recognize our 2022 Agency of the Year and President’s Club Award honorees, representing high-performing agent partners nationwide. Recipients of these awards exhibited outstanding results in premium, cumulative loss ratio and premium retention in 2022.
The 2022 Agency of the Year recipient:
Burnham WGB Insurance Solutions
The 2022 President’s Club Award winners are:
- Alkeme Insurance Services, Inc.
- Burnham WGB Insurance Solutions
- Hub International Insurance Services Inc. – Riverside
- Milestone Risk Management
- Rancho Mesa Insurance Services Inc.
- United Valley Insurance Services Inc.
It’s partners like these that help us shape our business and allow us to continue supporting our mutual customers.
Congratulations to our award recipients and thank you for your dedicated partnership!
2023 Incentive Trip
Imagine stepping off the plane and experiencing an overwhelming joyful feeling that you just can’t put into words. Maybe it’s the dry tropical breeze or the never-ending smiles that greet you. Perhaps it’s the colorful blooming golds and greens of one of the only dry tropical forests in the world. Or it could be that it is finally time to take a refreshing break and connect, laugh and celebrate with good friends and colleagues, new and old. This is Costa Rica.
Also, be sure to sign up for our interactive webinar coming to you live from Costa Rica on June 6. You’ll have the opportunity to learn about local culture, cuisine, fun facts, Tico Spanish phrases, and more during — register today!
Subrogation can be confusing. That’s why we created this explainer video – so you and your customers understand the benefits it can provide.
Agency Education 2023 Offerings
The Agency Education team is excited to offer their slate of 2023 training offerings. These courses are the perfect way to help you advance your career and improve your job performance by expanding your knowledge of workers’ compensation. From in-person classes and virtual trainings to on-demand eLearning modules and more, the team has development opportunities that meet the needs of our agent partners.
For more information, review the 2023 Course Offerings flyer and see below for a list of upcoming opportunities:
- Food for Thought monthly webinar: The first session, which focuses on OSHA reporting, kicks off on Jan. 10 from noon to 12:45 EST. Register here.
- CAWC offerings begin Jan. 31-Feb. 2 with a virtual class for IA, IL. IN, MI and WI agents. Register here.
- Building a Safety Foundation – a free introductory training series for newer safety professionals and workers’ compensation insurance agents, designed to help you protect your most valuable asset – your employees — begins Feb. 21. For additional details, review the 2023 flyer and click here.