First Quarter 2018
The support and dedication of CompWest agents in 2017 made for an extraordinary year – one of great success and new altitudes. The strength of AF Group provided strong footholds for our brand, while CompWest’s claims expertise and value-added services stood out to our agents and customers. Your partnership led us to new vantage points through profitable business and appetite expansion.
We enjoyed the opportunity to share in these successes and strengthen partner relationships in late January at this year’s CompWest Road Show Meetings. The year’s theme, “New Altitudes,” demonstrated the momentum and opportunity we’ve found in a dedicated group of partner agents and a committed team.
The meeting presentation outlined these and other significant topics:
- 2017 AF Group and CompWest results
- Industry trends and comparisons
- Claims system highlights and CARE 2.0 results
- Investment in agents – Certified Authority on Workers’ Compensation designations (CAWC), profit-sharing, appetite expansion and more
We extend a sincere thank-you to all agents who attended this year’s meetings. The CompWest team looks forward to this annual opportunity for face time and camaraderie with our valuable partners. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to even deeper relationships and commitment to mutual growth!
Consider attending our upcoming Certified Authority on Workers’ Compensation (CAWC) program, May 8-10, in Orange, Calif. The nationally recognized three-day class is designed to create experts in workers’ compensation insurance, with a focus on work comp fundamentals, such as experience modification factors, claims and loss control protocols, return to work strategies and more.
Earning your CAWC designation will equip you with practical applications and workers’ compensation market information to set you apart from the competition.
Agents who earn the CAWC designation will gain:
- The understanding to leverage workers’ compensation as a vehicle to help clients control overall costs.
- The framework to help clients facilitate an organizational shift toward a safety culture.
- The ability to demystify insurance language that often breeds client confusion and intimidation.
- A deeper insight into alternative workers’ compensation programs and the ability to offer more comprehensive consultation.
- A toolbox of various sales “wedges” to display a competitive advantage.
For more information about the program or to register, visit https://www.compwestinsurance.com/training/.
2017 was another very successful for CompWest and the AF Group enterprise. In fact, it was one of the most successful years in our history. To learn how the enterprise and each of our brands performed, we encourage you to review the 2017 Annual Report.
You have played a significant role in helping us achieve our ongoing success – and we are appreciative of your efforts. We look forward to your continued partnership as we plan for greater achievements in 2018.
Click here for a list of our top 10 written class codes during the past six months in both our Southern and Northern California regions.
Please contact your business development consultant with questions or to learn more.